In regards to Spring Hockey and Tryouts, there will be a 5 week spring program. Start dates for Spring and fall tryouts are being pushed out based on the state guidance for the COVID timeline.
Please continue to check both the website and your email for updates.
As news of coronavirus (COVID-19) hits closer to home, the Chicago Young Americans are committed to the health and well-being of our players and their families. We ask that our CYA skaters and guests follow these preventative guidelines as suggested by USA Hockey.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use individual water bottles; do not share
- Quarantine anyone who is sick (players, parents)
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
CYA will continue to follow the guidance and expectations established by the CDC, USA Hockey, and other health organizations throughout the coming weeks.